Pages

Monday, February 27, 2012

BLOG PLANS

One might wonder: What am I going to write about over here?

So far, I've come up with 3 series of articles that will show up monthly: 

1. Around the 10th of each month, I'm going to publish an article in a series called GREEN DIVA. This series will show you how to green your life style by making simple choices in your every day life. I am not a "hippie", neither do I tie myself to trees but I'm a big believer in being eco friendly. It's good for me, animals, plants, the whole entire planet and future generations. It's even good for you.

2. Around the 20th of each month, I'm going to write about what's NEW AT GLAMBOX. About what I'm working on, have been working on or plan to work on. I'll try to have something new to show you each time.

and last but not least

3. Towards the end of each month, you'll be able to enjoy a series called FASHION STORIES. It'll be all about different fashion items from gloves thru spats and all the way to DVF wrap dresses. About their history, evolution, different styles and ways to wear. I'm going to try to illustrate this series with some gorgeous items found on Etsy.

I may also publish articles on other topics as they come up.

I hope you'll enjoy reading them all as much as I enjoy writing....

1 comment: