Pages

Friday, February 24, 2012

WHAT'S HAPPENED?

It's been a year and a half since the last and only post here and you may wonder: "What's happened?" The answer to that is - nothing and a lot at the same time.

The Glam Box was a venture started together by my sister and I. It started off as a handmade jewelry store and then we added some accessories to it. We had great hopes for it but the sales never really came.

My sister decided to give up on it and split off last year. I've been trying to keep it going but have been too busy with all my other ventures to really give it my full attention.

When we split up, we split up all of the merchandise we still had on hand between the two of us. Since then, I've been wearing lots of The Glam Box pieces and loving them. It made me think that I don't want to give up on it, I've never wanted to give up on it. So here I am, back on blogger saying: I'm going to make all kinds of new pieces for The Glam Box and I'm going to keep up with this blog!

A big part of my plan is to make The Glam Box an eco friendly venture. By that I mean using as many repurposed materials as possible, printing all of the labels on 100% recycled paper and using eco friendly packaging materials and so on...

No comments:

Post a Comment